top three favorite who tracks

The first thing i can say is, that its not easy to choose.
#3= Sister Disco. I first heard this song when i watched the "who rocks america" video a couple of years ago. At the time i had already owned a copy of Who Are You.I get the biggest bursts of energy when i listen to this song, especially during the second synthesiser pattern that sounds like an orchestra. The bass is magnificent on the vinyl version of it. the cd has the bass "zoops" mixed down too low.
#2= I don't even know myself. This song, too has given me bursts of energy.When i listen to this song i cant help to imitate roger daltreys stage moves.(haha).As far as i know, there is a slide guitar in this. I have the Who's Next reissue with this song. I also have the Wont get fooled again single that says "from Lifehouse" on it.I like this song as a companion piece to Bargain because the music sounds similar.
#1= Pure and Easy. This song is my favorite who song of all time. I own three versions of this song(who came first,whos next,odds and sods). This song also gives me a burst of energy. Ive been trying to teach myself this song on guitar. I found the info from "Whotabs".This song also "moves me" internally.Thank god for Lifehouse.Ever since i bought Whos next a couple of years ago, ive been hoping that Lifehouse would be come out.
It's funny how the Who does not get old.To me, the music is more fresh and new than anything ive heard on MTV. people think im weird because i like alot of older music and they are into the weak boring MTV drivel.Im 21 and i should be 50.
-andrew