Re: The Lifehouse Commission

>  The one universal thing everyone standing in line for the concert had in
>common (besides being Who fans) was that we'd all had run-ins with white
>fag

Is that a Freudian slip? ;)

>at one time or another and everyone agreed that the best thing to do was
>ignore him. Why the list managers tolerate his obnoxious presence on their
>lists is only a question they can answer.
>
>Its amazing that he has such a talent for being an asshole that he even
>managed to piss off Pete on his own website!

Actually, it was quite tolerant of Matt and Pete to allow the man into the
chatroom in the first place.  I'm sure they know who he is--there was even
gossip that TED didn't play at the last Whocon because Fang had been
"stalking" Pete.  It looked to me like Matt's intro to the chatroom was a
specific warning to Fang, and they only had to wait until he hanged himself
based on those rules.

Sean has commented that he thinks Fang's punishment has been too abrupt and
too severe, but Fang has admitted now on O&S (if I read correctly) that he
was warned and even temporarily suspended before this public deletion took
place.

keets