Re: The Lifehouse Commission

In article <003601bf3ae5$b742e6c0$4a1e0a3f@osgyfpel>,
    "andrew wiechman" <Jovar1701v@email.msn.com>  writes:

> I've been hearing about this White Fang guy for over a year now.

Funny, when I went to the Chicago concert and I would introduce myself
as Rich, I'd see this look of consternation flash across everyone's
face and I'd have to say "no, not THAT Rich".  The one universal thing
everyone standing in line for the concert had in common (besides being
Who fans) was that we'd all had run-ins with white fag at one time or
another and everyone agreed that the best thing to do was ignore him.
Why the list managers tolerate his obnoxious presence on their lists
is only a question they can answer.

Its amazing that he has such a talent for being an asshole that he even
managed to piss off Pete on his own website!
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,