Re: random thoughts

In article <0.c7a5aca1.25753a06@aol.com>,
    Kentthe1@aol.com  writes:

> PS - I think Kinks fans would argue that the Who are rather Kink-like.

They come from the same background, but I don't think of them as being
similar to The Who, really.  I like the Kinks, they're one of the few
60s bands that I actually own besides the Who, but I don't think
they're really similar to the Who.  They're more similar in flavor to
John Entwistle's stuff, I think.  The Kinks have that kind of
sarcastic undercurrent to lots of their stuff.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,