RE: Moon Film Wars

By the way, I'm 22 and I know a lot of people my age who would love to see a movie on Keith Moon.  This is a great for a vehicle for the Who's music.  Even people who don't know much about music know about the hellraisers, and Moonie was pretty much the king.  Maybe for the people who don't know the music but want to know the story will walk out of there with a greater appreciation of The Who and a small resurgence might be seen...

Just my cent and a half,
Chuck