Felt like I was there

>Chris Charlesworth sent the following e-mail to me this morning - - his
>review of the Pete show he saw in Shepards Bush last night. Chris has long
>complained that the UK fans haven't had their share of Pete solo shows and
>he was quite excited about going to this one - -  and quite happy he did!

	Thanks for posting his letter to the group.  I enjoyed reading every bit
of it, and wished I was there to see it first hand.  I can't beleive Pete
had a rapper on stage.  Has he ever done that before?  I couldn't imagine,
but it sounded like it worked for the show.  Peace.

								Leej

	   I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more
          freedom and democracy - but that could change.

				-- Vice President Dan Quayle, 5/22/89