re:young'uns

I am also a young fan, at only 17 years old, but I think the Who's music does
appeal very much to the young adult in any era, because we all have basically
the same growing experiences and questions.  I'm not trying to make it deeper
than it need be...I mean come on, the actual music is enough in itself to blow
anyone away.  About Daltrey's voice...I saw them in Hartford in August and
Roger's voice died or something in the middle of the show, and Pete apologized
and sang a few on his own, and then Daltrey comes back out and sings with him
for the rest of the show.  It was a great show, other than the fact that some
middle-aged(no offense) couple kept kicking my seat and ME telling me to sit
during the show.  They were swearing at me, too! I was like "Fuck you! This is
a rock concert!"  Anyway, it was a great show nonetheless. -Josh