Re: Woodstock

In a message dated 98-01-06 23:27:11 EST, Dover87@AOL.Com writes:

<< I just saw the VH1 special of the who again the other night and the clip of
 pete walking onto the stage at woodstock leads me to belive that their entire
 set is out their on video somewhere.  If anyone knows anything about this
 please tell me.  I will do just about anything to get it >>

I've seen the Director's Cut of the Film "Woodstock", which contained the
performances shown on the VH1 special.  it only contains See Me, Feel Me and
Summertime Blues.  As far as the complete show goes...I'm unsure.