Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #6

WHOFAN1, re:

<< I've been with The Who since 1969 but I wasn't aware that there was a re-
 release of Who's Next available.  Are there any new tracks or noticeably
 different versions of the old tracks or are there just slight differences
like
 on the Quadrophenia re-master?  >>

All of the albums, except for "Odds And Sods", "The Who Sings My Generation",
and "The Kids Are Alright" have been remixed and have bonus tracks. "Tommy"
and "Quadrophenia" are the only CDs that don't have bonus tracks. Some info on
the "Who's Next" remaster's bonus tracks:

"Pure And Easy", "Baby Don't You Do It" ,and "Behind Blue Eyes", the Record
Plant mixes only previously available on the "Lifehouse To Leeds" bootleg.

"Water" and "Naked Eye" from the 4.26.71 Young Vic show. "Naked Eye" was
released on the boxed set "30 Years Of Maximum R&B". Both can be found on the
bootleg "Lifehouse Live".

The "Odds And Sods" version of "Too Much Of Anything".

"I Don't Even Know Myself", which is available as the "B"-side of the "Won't
Get Fooled Again".

-Mike