Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #5

Bogie,

>>I think Pete Townshend should finish lifehouse and release it  as a who
album.  Then of course follow it with a tour.  Of  course I'm just dreaming.<<

>Your dream has SOME decent chance of becoming a reality, given Pete's
activities over the past decade.  The evidence:<

In my mind you left out THE greatest chance that Lifehouse (at least a
Lifehouse tour) becomes a reality....Pete's unwillingness to except failure.
Lifehouse is arguably his greatest failure to date. The Quad shows are the
most recent example of this trend. In fact, some of the evidence you quote has
this same underlying theme, correcting failures.

-Bill