Re: new poll!!!!!

Personally the mere idea of a new who album gets me excited.  I like every
album they have put out yet, and every Pete solo album.  So as far as I am
concerned, they can do no wrong.  One thing though.  I wonder how much
Roger's singing has been effected by his age....I wonder how capable he is
with his WGFA screams now....

On the subject of Phish, the first time I saw them I didn't know any of
their music, and it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen...I really
enjoy the long instrumental jams.

One more thing...I don't know if all of you have heard or not, but Led
Zeppelin just over took Garth Brooks for most albums sold, all time.  Good
Prevails!

Rock is dead they say?

Nick