Let me think

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     How did I get into The WHO? I think it started back in 1982 or so. I
heard Athena on the radio and though "This guy has a cool voice" I also liked
the way the song grooved. I bought It's Hard and though that it was a pretty
decent album. And that was it until a few months later. I was at a friend's
house and he had just bought the TKAA album. As soon I heard the first notes
of My Gereration I was hooked! I also loved the packaging of the LP (The book,
movie reel jackets, etc.) I took my years to finally like the studio version
of MG after the TKAA version had been imbedded in my brain!
     And now over 15 years later, I tend to love them even more (if that's
possible)!
   Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)
"I'm not trying to cause a bbbb big sensation"