Re: Holiday Inn Ban

<< > Hey, and why were the who banned from the Holliday Inn? I thought it was
 > because of this... :/ Also, there's a car inside a pool on TKAA video...
 > What was it?

 	I always thought that it was true.  But I'm not the expert here.

According to "Concert File":
The manager of the Holiday Inn arrived at Keith's Birthday Bash and informed
them it was too loud and the party must end at midnight.  It didn't.  The
manager returned and Keith picked up what was left of the five-tiered cake and
shoved it into the managers face.  The manager then left, entered the
reception area, picked up the phone and "put an all-points Holiday Inn
bulletin" which banned The Who for an indefinite period (which is still in
effect today).  Keith then drove the Lincoln Continental into the deep end of
the Holiday in Pool.

Lou