Re: Let me think

In article <5f4b43fa.34ee1ad4@aol.com> ,
    WHO6489@aol.com  writes:
> [...] I took my years to finally like the studio version
> of MG after the TKAA version had been imbedded in my brain!

Are they any different?  Except for the explosions (Keith story: he
got the effects guy wasted and had more explosives in his drum kit
than he was supposed to!  This is why Roger's hair is obviously messed
up after the explosion :) and the voiceovers, I thought they just
lip-synced the versions of Magic Bus and My Generation that they did
on the Smothers Brothers Show?

Dick.... I'd like to borrow your bass for a minute...
--
                                               Rich Thomson
                                               rthomson@ptc.com