Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #39

<< We coined a phrase for this observation, "The Indianiapolis Principle,"
 which stands for the hpothesis that birds generally don't dig the Who
 unless a male exposes them to it, and then, they only tolerate it. This >>

My 5 1/2 year old daughter would have a real problem with your comments (if
she could read).  As her dad, I'll reply for her.  She's been listening to the
who probably as long as she can remember, and makes requests of me to put on
certain tunes.  Among her favorites:  "a quick one", "is it in my head", "the
dirty jobs", "tattoo".

We went to the nov 96 quad show in uniondale ny together (yes, she was only 4,
and she wore ear protection!), and personally I believe SHE brought ME.

wtfau