Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #39

In a message dated 2/13/98 12:41:55 PM,
><Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:23:44 -0500
>From: Sean Wilson <krwilson@weir.net>
>Subject: birds
>Hey, I was wanting to convene the great minds of this little Who club in
>order to analyze a phenominon that has always bugged me. How come the
>Who's audience is predominately male?  I hardly ever see any birds who
>are Who Heads.  Why is that?  It is my life-long dream to find a
>free-thinking, female hippie Who Head with which to share existance. >>

Well, here I am!!!  I can tell you that The Who's history states that their
target audience were mods and predominently male(the rest you can read in a
book)  In my life I have always related to Pete's amazing lyrics and The Who's
phenominal performances. I too am looking for a freethinking hippie Whohead to
share existence.  Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post my dream
here.... I live in New York... come on guys...drop me an email!??
"And I'm looking for That free ride to me...I'm looking for You!"
LauriWho@aol.com