Re: birds

Sean:

Hopefully, you won't take this as a full frontal assault, but ...

As an older female who's been a fan since 1968 (albums my older sister
purchased) and first Who concert in 1971 (once again, older sister took me)
I take exception to your comments. We will always be Who fans ... only now,
we have husbands that have been converted. I think we prove your point
wrong. There are many more female Who fans out there. They may not be as
vocal on this or other lists, but they're out there. Believe me. I have
never "tolerated" The Who, but embraced their music and messages with my
soul. I have now passed this onto my kids. They may not understand some of
the messages, but they certainly love the music! They have no choice! Onto
another generation (yes, I have both a boy and a girl ... and they both tell
me to "turn it up!").

Diane
aka Corkface