Re: birds

Yes, I must agree with Cynthia.  I brought my dad along he never would have
gone if I hadn't wanted to so badly.  It turned out he'll never regret going
either though.  I can see your point though Sean.  I always talk to these
great teen Who fans, but I appear to be the only one in my school system that
digs em.  Oh well, I guess "I'm One."

keep the faith,

Peggy
http://members.aol.com/Whomods/reviewinfo.html
<<Hey, I was wanting to convene the great minds of this little Who club in
: order to analyze a phenominon that has always bugged me. How come the
: Who's audience is predominately male?  I hardly ever see any birds who
: are Who Heads.  Why is that?  It is my life-long dream to find a
: free-thinking, female hippie Who Head with which to share existance.
: When I saw the Who in Indianapolis this summer, my friend and I were
: stunned at what we noticed: not one single female person at the entire
: ampitheater attended the Who's concert unless a male had brought them.

Did you ever think the females brought the males?>>