Re: birds

[Sean Wilson wrote:]
:
: Hey, I was wanting to convene the great minds of this little Who club in
: order to analyze a phenominon that has always bugged me. How come the
: Who's audience is predominately male?  I hardly ever see any birds who
: are Who Heads.  Why is that?  It is my life-long dream to find a
: free-thinking, female hippie Who Head with which to share existance.
: When I saw the Who in Indianapolis this summer, my friend and I were
: stunned at what we noticed: not one single female person at the entire
: ampitheater attended the Who's concert unless a male had brought them.

Did you ever think the females brought the males?

: We coined a phrase for this observation, "The Indianiapolis Principle,"
: which stands for the hpothesis that birds generally don't dig the Who
: unless a male exposes them to it, and then, they only tolerate it. This
: is a generalization, of course, so please don't assault me with
: counterexamples. While the mix of genders did get a little better as the
: tour went south -- Charolette was probably the best -- the point is
: still the same: The Who's audience is about 75 percent male.  Why?

I for one was not exposed to this by a male and I more than just tolerate it.
I found this music by going through my parents old records for the heck of it
and they happened to have a number of who records.

 	thank  you for continuing to hold all of  our representatives
        are still assisting other customers please remain on the line
        for the next available representative

			--Cynthia