a question

Hi,
Here's a question that may seem silly but I think about sometimes.  There is
a little intro to the question.

I have been a big Who fan since I can remember.  When I met my husband, one
of the first things he told me is that he himself was a big Who fan.  Now,
I'm not saying I married him for this sole reason, but I sometimes wonder
(like this summer at the Quadrophenia show) what it would be like to be with
someone who was not a big Who fan, or even to be with an anti-Who person.
Hmmm.  So, out of curiousity, how many of you are with a spouse, mate,
partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc., that are fellow Who fans, and how many
of you are with non-Who fans?  Any comments?

Like I said, a bit silly, but it is raining and I am a little bored, so what
the hey.

Christy