Re: a question

Christy asked:

>Hmmm.  So, out of curiousity, how many of you are with a spouse, mate,
>partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc., that are fellow Who fans, and how many
>of you are with non-Who fans?  Any comments?

   I shared 7 YEARS with a Who-disliker (if you can believe that!) She really
didn't like "rock" at all and preferred things like Neil Diamond and Jim Croce.
Although she was very good to me by immediately informing me of any Who news,
the only songs she ever liked were "I Can't Reach You" and Pete's "Never Ask
Me". The rare time I ever pushed Who on her, was to watch the "Tommy" film.
If it didn't have an all-star cast, she probably would have said "Forget it."
However, I must admit, Moon's various naked portraits DID produce a few,
fleeting moments of interest. ;)
   I few weeks ago, I met a Whobabe that loves the band very, very much...

"They are all in love"
Stoo