who favorites

	Well, I don't usually post much, but questions like this are far too
fun to pass up... so, here goes:

1. Definitely the Beatles.  Just all around great stuff.  In this category
is also solo beatles, of course, most especially John.

2.  Jimmy Buffett.  Fun music.  That's all there is to say.

3. The Traveling Wilburys.  A collection of great musicians all rolled into
one.  granted, not very prolific as a group, but still...

4. The Byrds (earlier stuff), combine some of Dylan's lyrics with
not-Dylan's voice.  (I grew up hearing Bobby ALL THE TIME, and, yeah, he's
great, but I honestly got my quota by the time I was five)

5. and, because I feel disloyal to the music of "my generation", here's a
vote for weezer.  I don't know why.  I just like 'em.

				--Carrie

******************
*CUIDADO! LLAMAS!*
******************