AW: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #91

The Odds and Sods is in holland available and allright.
On the same day I bought a video of the amazing Journey, which is an anniversary of Tommy 25 years and so probably from 94. I never saw it or heard from it. Maybe an imported one because of it didn't have dutch suptitles. It shows parts and interviews with Phil Collins, Ken Russell, people from Tommy Broadway Tommy Film, not the orchestra, some Who preformances of woodstock, wright, NewYorkOpera. It's information is very weak but setup is very nice. It's from Buena Vista Home,/United/Elegant. The cover is black with gold lyrics. Is it well know. I can buy some more if you'd like one.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef