Pete's dance music?

I don't know about the lost album, but I've just been listening to "All
the best Cowboys..." and was thinking "Uniforms" would make a great
dance mix, with the bass pumped up a little.... A lot of his solo work
is synth based so it's not that different, although the words are a
little better...
It's interesting about that swimming pool story, how Keith jumping into
an empty swimming pool (the truth according to R. Barnes and others)
turned into driving a caddilac into a full pool- maybe this got mixed up
with Barne's report that Keith filled up parked Caddys with fire
extinguisher foam... Some of these rock myths are so good people want to
believe- I've met a lot of people who insist Ozzy Osbourne stuck lit
dynamite up a goat's butt on stage!

Long Live Rock!