Re: "A Quick One" on the RS R'n'R Circus

In a message dated 97-09-16 19:41:57 EDT, jfox@mail.slc.edu (jennifer fox)
writes:

<< I also managed to snag, thanks to help of my mother, a bootleg
 of their 1989 performance of Tommy, in its entirety, which is great as
 well. >>

Congrats, but that's not too hard..... the "Join Together" double disc set
has not only "Tommy" from the 89 tour, but another disc of songs also
recorded during that tour. If you liked the boot you have, I'd recommend this
set as well. A bit hard to find, though; the only time I've seen it is the
time I bought it.

- -Mike