New Who

To Ezra,

Having read your 2 cents worth regarding the Who recording new material I
feel a need to express my 2 cents worth.  I agree with you on everything
except the Who and the Eagles.

First the Who have something the other bands you mentioned do not have, PT.
 In my humble opinion Psychoderelict indicates the old wanker still has it.

That album would have been the perfect vehicle for new Who material.  "I'm An
 English Boy" and "I know What I like" are two perfect examples of songs that
would have been Who classics.  In my opinion had it been released as a Who
album it would have been a major seller.  The oldie classic stations that
play new material by old bands would have played it a lot.  Just like the new
Stones album is getting played and nothing on the Stones album compares to
those songs.  I'm not knocking the Stones I just think they can't write like
PT.

I have not heard any new material by the Eagles in a long time.  But I have
heard them live.  In concert they sound exactly like the record.  And a lot
of people like that format.  They over charge and their only in it for the
cash but they sound exactly the way their fans want them to sound.

I am not critizing your opinion we agree on the other bands you mentioned.
 The "other " band bless their hearts did the best they could with what they
had to work with and I understand the Doors are now in the process of doing
the same thing with old Jim Morrison material.  That should be interesting.

Yes, Joanna, Justin Hayward deserves Hall of Fame status.

J.

"Ride, Ride my seesaw...."