PETE & JUSTIN HAYWARD?

>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:20:40 -0700
>From: bggirl <bggirl@earthlink.net>
>Subject: : PETE/DAVIES/BOWIE & HAYWARD Too!
>
>YES on all accounts.  Pete is the supreme guitar man for me.  Wrong
>notes and all, I love the man.  Davies:  Classis, nuff said?!!  Bowie:
>The supreme showman who can still rock The Warfield in SF!  and
>Justin.   AAAAAAhhhhh Justin.  Songwriter extraordinaire.  A genius.
>Love everything he's done.  Besides Pete's brilliant works I choose
>Justin as the storyteller of the century.  Any Moody fans out there?
>
>Joanna
Yes I agree with you Joanna. Throw Al Stewart in that SONGWRITERS OF THE
CENTURY bit too! We could go on & on, Lou Reed, Dylan etc... But I do feel
that for the overall generation OUR GENERATIONS those
SONGWRITING/STORYTELLER voices go to PETE/RAY DAVIES/BOWIE (Yes I said
Bowie) & JUSTIN HAYWARD. I often wondered why PETE & JUSTIN never
collaborated together? I bet the results would be like on a MAGIC BUS to
THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE!

J 5:15
Glad to have met another Moody fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sonics Music Site. Published & Edited By Jay Siekierski 12X5 RX5 Big
Beat Soap Opera Beatitude Drastic Plastic Under Wraps In The Octave
Http://www.earthlink.net/~thesonics/