AQO & Cousin Kevin

Hi Who friends-
I don't own the box set, but I've heard parts of it.  I believe this
version of A Quick One is newly re-mastered combination of the original
studio version and the R&R Circus live version.

Someone a few days ago commented that Cousin Kevin was their least
favorite Who song.  I think it's a great song, but poorly recorded on the
original album.  This, IMO is true of a lot of the original Tommy album.
Cousin Kevin in the movie is cool and in the Broadway show is cool.  Not
only is it a well written piece of music, but it adds to the story a nice
Entwistlian dark side.

- -Jerry