Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #58

hey,  I'm new here so forgive me if I come across as being a little behind. I
just finished my first reading of "Behind Blue Eyes" the book about Pete's
life. I say my first reading because there is so much information in it that
i could not retain it all. If anyone has any comments please let me hear
them. I thought that it was well written but how do we know what is true? Did
Pete have any say at all as to what went into the book? HOW DO I KNOW? Anyway
please respond.                                                          KATE