What Can Happen By 20

OOPS!!! I just accidently sent most of the previous digest to the
current one. Very sorry. Well, here's what I was trying to post
just a few seconds ago.

> shrink about the Who all the time.  In fact, we spent my last therapy
>
> Now I've seen it all.  As I understand it Yellow Ledbetter, you're
> really not that old (less than 20??).  Why are you seeing a shrink??
> What could have possibly happened in your life to justify it???

It seems that someone hasn't been listening to his Quadrophenia. Or to
a lesser extent, Tommy. MOST things which cause psychosis and neurosis
happen really really early in one's life. Teenage years are some of the
most disturbing to live through. It is in one's teenage years that
cognition fully develops and one has access to the higher order thinking
facilities of global thinking, relative thinking, and dialectical
thinking. One can understand things as never before. On top of that mess,
sexuality kicks in. There is a lot of room for getting messed up in that
equation. Hence, Quadrophenia!

I digress.

Very funny skit, Ledbetter. You and Jennifer Davies oughta pool your
talents; make a multi-million dollar screenplay or something. Make
an avante-garde film simply titled "Pete". That would be cool.

Is Pete solo touring again, or just hitting the House of Blues. If
Pete is solo touring, is he getting anywhere near Atlanta?

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)