WGFA, QUAD, ICRY, LMLOTD, and other completely random acronyms

Come on people...this list is nothing close to what I expected it to
be.  Maybe I'm not looking close enough but it seems like all I see is
constant bitching about misspellings and Jimi/Jimmy, Beatles, and Who's
better, who's best...  If I wanted to hear all that I would have joined
PissAndMoan@igtc.com.  Where's all of the old dudes rattling on about
that show they went to in '68, or the first time they played Baba on the
radio?  What it was like when Keith Moon died or that time Pete fucked
up on live tv.  I'm sure you all know most of the things that us
subscribers want to hear, you certainly seem to know all the little
details that no one gives a shit about.  Soon I will see the Who-> for
the first time, I wanna be psyched, not thinking about how 5:15 get's
less airplay in Toronto than I Can't Reach You.  I've never even been to
Canada!   And what's with these top-ten lists.  Not just top-ten lists,
SILLY top-ten lists.  Here, I'll write a top five list that makes about
as much sense as your top tens...
1.  Marky Mark
2.  Jesus
3.  Billy Dee Williams
4.  Gerald Ford
5.  Kermit the Fucking Frog

 Are you guys from the moon?  Or are you Amish?  And that last issue was
great, Mr. Fancy Pants' big huge list of cool bands that he listens to.
What a big huge waste of time.  And by the way, what kind of name is
Yves-Pierre anyway?  Sounds like a butler.

Love always,
Jeff Brown

" Blah Blah Blah Blahblahblah Blah Blah Blah *Blah* *Blah* **BLAH**!!"
                -Pete Townshend