Quad movie

Andrew T wrote:
>I was wondering if
>other pieces of the story got jumbled in the making of the production. Also
>isn't the part of the Ace Face bigger in the album? Because I was almost,
>ALMOST, lost at that point in the Movie. First there's Sting dancing, then
>Sting's in the riots, and then He's a bellhop. Hhmmmmm.

        Oh, that's Sting is it?  (I didn't really pay attention.  I'm not
nuts about the flick.)
        On the album, the Ace Face is ever-present, even if he isn't talked
about.  His theme shows up in a lot of the songs (do you know about the 4
themes for each personality?), and it's implied that it's Jimmy seeing his
idol as a lowly bell boy that drives him to the finale ("Love Reign O'er Me").
        It's REALLY clear at the Quad concerts, with Billy Idol out there
strutting until he's made to put on the bell boy's uniform.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Well, I ain't quiet - everybody else is too loud!" -JAE