Re: Another Dougal question...

Since we've been talking about Moonie and Dougal a lot recently, I
thought I'd ask once more a question that's just been eating away at
me...

In the "Tommy" film, during the "Tommy, Can You Hear Me?" bit right
after the doctor scene and before "Smash the Mirror", when Rog and
Ann-Margret are in the car, is that Dougal driving? (Long winded
question, aye?) You can only see the guy for a second or two so I'm not
really sure, but it looked a bit like Mr. Butler. Does anyone know? If
you do, speak up, because otherwise I'll just drive myself insane
wondering.

                            -Yellow "Spare tire" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com