Dave's Who Page and Keith Moon

	The Who Photo Archive is blossoming.  Over 350 images and photos,
and getting more every day.  Browse them by date or subject.  This is THE
largest collection of Who photos on the internet.  Please take some time to
visit and tell me what you think.  The site is constantly under
construction, so new stuff is posted on a daily basis.

Visit  http://newtower2-022.resnet.drexel.edu/TheWho.html

Thanks,
Dave

PS:  To clear up the talk about Keith Moon's death, here is a quote from
The Who maximum R&B, by Richard Barnes:

	"Keith had been prescribed by his doctor the drug hemineverin, a
sedative used to treat acute alcohalic withdrawal symptoms, and acute
mania.  These were Keiths two main problems; however some medical opinion
has it that Keith should never have beed prescribed the drug unless he was
in supervision in the hospital and treatment shouldn't have lasted more
than six or seven days.  Keith had been taking them for weeks.
	Keith ate the steak that Annete had prepares and went back to
sleep.  He took another handful of sedatives.  It had first been prescribed
after he'd had an epileptic fit as a result of his withdrawal from
alchohol.  Keith had taken 32 tablets in all that night.  The sedative can
be afftected by even a small amount of alcohol making it very dangerous."

I hope this clears it all up.  Don't forget to visit my page.