seeking

        I'm still madly seeking a boot of the Quad concert in Buffalo this
past November (09/11/96).  If anyone has a copy, I'd really like to arrange
a trade or something, or if you have lead or hear a rumour, I'd really like
to hear about that, too.
        I'd also like to trade for a copy of WhoL Cover Who I.  (I'm
participating in WCW II, and I'd like to hear the first one.  My sound card
isn't working and I can't listen to the ones at the O&S homepage.)

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"You might laugh at me later, but why not smile at me now?"
			-Pete Townshend, 'Fake It'