Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #40

>  The Ox was cool! He was with Zak
>Starkey who was a complete utter asshole!

I'm sorry you caught Zak on an off day. In all of my encounters with him he
was very sweet. In S.F. in Oct  Billy O'Donnell & I were talking to him and
asked what he thought of the tour and he said "Are you kidding? I'm playing
with the greatest fucking rock-n-roll band in the world! This is my dream gig
!". As a side note when we were talking to Roger the day before he had said
that he wanted Zak to play on the ' 82 tour not Kenney but Zak was only
fourteen at the time.

>The Ox was cool!
 Oh yes, JAE is cool : ). I will the story of me the fan of the most under
recognized, under appeciated man in music IMHO in another post. John who?

  I forgot to introduce myself. I live in Seattle. I'm 28. I was fortunate
enough to have seen  them in Oct '82 . I had discovered that summer that all
of my favorite songs on the radio were by the THE SAME BAND. I stood ten feet
in front of John( not bad for a 14yo in festival sitting w/56,000 other
people). In the past unforgettable year I saw JAE in  San Diego, San
Francisco & Santa Cruz, Pete in L.A. (both shows) & S.F. , TED in NYC 1st 3
shows and Portland, Tacoma , Vancouver X2 & San Jose X2.
Met TED.
Met TONS of great people.

                      -Stefani (not Stefani at Bitsa but doesn't she have a
cool name)