Rabbit Like's The B-O-O-Z-E

I heard that Rabbit wasn't on the 82 Farewell tour because Bill Curbishly
(sp?) and the rest of the band were afraid of Pete becoming another "Rock
Star" casualty. Pete was in a rather fragile state mind at this time and any
temptation would surely kill him.

Pete also mentioned that he started drinking again back in 1993 on his
Psychoderelict tour. He also mentioned that he realized what a bad idea it
was to start drinking again. I wonder if Rabbit's constant drinking had
anything to do with Pete experimenting with booze again?

I met Rabbit back in July after the thursday Quad show at The Le Bar Bat.
Here was extremely pissed up! If any of you watched him that night you
should have noticed he likes to drink. I tried to start up a conversation
with Rabbit but he could barely walk let alone talk. When I shook his hand
he used me as an anchor so he wouldn't fall on his ass. Not long after that
I watched Rabbit wipe out on the stairs leading to the bathrooms and fall
flat on his face. It was a pretty hilarious site. I was still quite
happy/impressed to finally meet Rabbit.

I understand that Billy Idol was also extremely drunk that night. I didn't
see him but I'm sure it must be quite difficult for Pete to resist the
temptation to drink when you are surrounded by booze hounds. Pete you are
truely a better man.

Boris