When In L.A.

        If anyone on this list is looking for some cool Who things to
see while in L.A., I would suggest a trip to the Guitar Center on
Sunset Blvd.  Outside the store there is a Rock Walk where many
famous names have put their hand prints into the sidewalk.  There is
a Wall of Fame that Keith has been inducted into.  There also is a
large display case that serves as the enterance to the store.  They
have the gold drum kit that Keith played in the movie version of
Tommy.  Next to that kit, there is a tom-tom from the famous Pictures
of Lily kit.  The best thing about this place is it's free.
        The Hard Rock in L.A. also has the white double neck Gibson
that Pete is pictured with on the Chinese Eyes album.
        The next time there is a big riot or earthquake, I know where
I'm going to do some "shopping".  Just kidding.