Re: Rust repairing

Mick N wrote:
>Keith is speaking to/with Ringo Starr in what appears to be a TV interview of
>some sort (a joke interview, possibly--hard to tell with those two).  Both
>have clearly been entertaining themselves with liquid refreshments and Ringo
>spends about half the time directing Keith to look at the camera.
>Keith does go on to mention how he handles the tomatoes and such thrown at
>Roger (caught in the cymbals, dressed with a bit of Italian seasoning and
it >makes a nice salad after the show).

That's awful!

>Keith does go on to mention how he handles the tomatoes and such thrown at
>Roger (caught in the cymbals, dressed with a bit of Italian seasoning and
it >makes a nice salad after the show).

I don't believe that!

>Keith does go on to mention how he handles the tomatoes and such thrown at
>Roger

What HAD this species degenerated into?  (I don't mean what Keith was making
in the way of salad, either!)  Throwing tomatoes at poor Roger?  I bet those
were the times that he regretted putting the guitar down!
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."