Who-L cover Who

Just a quick note to everyone who has responded to the request for list
members willing to submit recordings of themselves playing  Who tunes:

John Brawley and I are working on this.  We're currently trying to find
"production facilities" (read: someone with a decent cassette machine for
dubbing).  Please be patient.  I'll send out private email to you all
today or tomorrow asking for commitments/songlists.  We want to give
enough time for anyone to join who wants to.  So far we've heard from:

alan mckendree
athena
bobm
brad goldman
dave
eric krum
litgo
shane matheson
vac

jeffw and kenny: I seem to remeber some comments that you guys might be
willing to contribute?  Email me...

The rest of you can be expecting more email from John and I soon.  Get
those tapes cued!

OK,
KLW