Who's First

  I remember asking my parents to buy me Face Dances for my Seventh birthday.
Yes, I started young, courtesy of MTV. Anyway my mom screwed up and bought me
Who Are You insted, looking back on it I think she was just exercising better
judgement. Anyway, I eventually saved up allowance to buy FD. Then came
Hooligan, TKAA, and all the rest. Unfortunately, The Who broke up only a year
or two after I discovered them <sigh>. Oddly enough, It's Hard was the last
(of the original catalouge) record I bought. (I consider this odd because it
came out when I was only in my early stage of collecting Who albums). Maybe
I, like my mother, was only exercising my better judgement.

Vac