Various things.

First of all, thanks White Fang & Joe G. for the advice on collecting.
Last fall when I was at Cape Cod, I picked up the Quad booklet & two
45s for a whopping total of $1.50.  So when I get paid on Wednesday,
I'll go back to the store with checkbook a blazin'.

In regards to the WGFA on TKAA.  My friend has a poster of the guys
with the exact same clothes on except Keith is wearing a purple
jumpsuit with white stars as opposed to the white shirt in the movie.
I'm assuming this is in line with the band playing more than one show
a night, so my question is, did they play two shows that night, and
if so, is the one on the video the first or the second?

Finally, I saw Bob Dylan a couple of weeks ago. In regards to people
who could play the band in a movie, I think his lead guitarist may
qualify to play Pete, tall & lanky with scruffy facial hair ala the
70s. Acting credentials may be an issue however.

Later
Jeff.