rereleases?

Could someone please tell me what Who albums are scheduled to be rereleased,    when, and also if there will be "bonus tracks" added like they did on WHO'S NEXT, and THE WHO SELL OUT?

I don't watch the show, but I believe I heard Roger Daltrey will have an acting part on that Superman show (can't think of its proper title off-hand) on ABC    this Sunday. I'm not 100% sure though, the ad for the show just kinda flew by   and I wasn't really paying attention.

Thanks,
      Dave