Roger's bitter interview

        You may not know this, and you may think it is absolute garbage, but
being a Pisces (Zodiac), he is very eager to please.
        Even if you don't believe in the Sun Signs, look at what he used to
do, and still does: impossibly try to gain Pete's approval, make the crowd
happy (his job), get a good review from the critics...
        If you can hear the interviewers' questions on any two interviews
where the answer should be similar, listen closely.  I think Roger tries to
make the interviewer happy, too; if Roger thinks that he already has an idea
of what the answer should be, he will (I have witnessed) word his answer for
that particular asker.
        Roger, I wouldn't find hard to believe, thought that he heard some
distaste for Kenney in the interviewer's tone, and followed it through,
perhaps too far.  He may not have liked Kenney, but I find it hard to
believe that he hated him THAT much.