Re: rereleases?

Dave, re:

>>> I don't watch the show, but I believe I heard Roger Daltrey will have an
acting part on that Superman show (can't think of its proper title off-hand)
on ABC    this Sunday.

        Don't know about the re-release schedule, although a revised "Odds &
Sods", WBN, and WAY are supposed to be released sometime down the road.
"Quad" is scheduled for some time this summer, I think, and a greatest hits
single cd package is also supposed to come out, but I have no clue about its
release date, either.
        The TV show is "Lois & Clark", and Roger IS supposed to appear on it,
this Sunday (check listings -- I don't watch it, either).

        gary m