Revolver Remixed? I don't think so

David wrote:
Perhaps this was simply an oversight on your part, which is understandable
given that the Beatles CDs either give no mastering/mixing information or
(in the case of the Red and the Blue CDs) wholly inadequate information.
Come to think of it, I'm not especially thrilled with the information in
the Who booklets either.  The information on the back of the box set was
just plain wrong, and much of the information on the album reissues is
incomplete or misleading.
------------
This is something that I, as a record buyer, hate; the fact that every old
record is remixed/remastered etc. And boxed sets are a pain, too...
I love 30 Years...but I give the Beatles a nod over the Who in Anthology vs.
30 Years, because every track on Anthology is previously unreleased.  With
the exception of the Red/Blue albums, you can go buy every CD released by
the Beatles and you'd get no repeats of the same tracks.  But with my Who
collection, I have about 5 or 6 versions of some of their songs, because they
have so many compilations that did not use previously unreleased tracks.
Just my opinion as a record buyer on a budget with tastes for the "oldies".

Gary