Oh yeah? Well you're a dodo head!

I'm sick and tired of reading people posting their insults to others on this
list.  It really puts a damper on what should be a fun and intriguing forum.
 I don't give a shit who starts what, who's right, who's wrong, who pisses
off who, etc.   Keep the personnal attacks off the mailing list.

If insulting is something you must do, just  E-mail, or call, or stalk, or
kill, or rape the other party, I don't care.  Just leave the rest of us out
of this, because we don't give a shit.  Really . . . we don't care . . . I
promise.   If something starts up on the list directed to you, ignore them,
or take care of it privately.  The others of us on the list won't think any
less of you for not "defending your honor" in front of us.  We are not
judging the fight, giving out points for each attack, trying to decide who's
right or wrong.  I mean most of us are never going to meet anyway.  We don't
care about it.

*****I would appreciate everyone else who feels the same way to send in a
short mailing in support of this, just to get the point across.  I believe
I'm not in the minority here. (Please don't mention names, issues, specifics,
I don't want to start another pointless insulting match.  Just write that you
would 'appreciate it if the name calling stopped' or someting to that
effect.)  I really wan't to end this stuff for good, and make the mailing
list a better place.

tired of this,

PDooger