Re: NP

>>>NP: Batman off Ready Steady Who

>>Sorry...what does NP mean.....

>Jason,
>   NP means Now Playing. Some people like to let you know what is playing at
the
>time of their post. Supposedly, the fact that Free Bird, Won't Get Fooled
Again, or an >Oscar Meyer Weiner commercial is playing is supposed to have
significance. Whether >it does or not is subject to opinion.

>                                       John

Since the "NP" in question was mine, I feel a need to confess that often the
song I indicate isn't actually playing, but something I'm only humming.  Much
of my e-mail responding occurs while my daughter is sleeping, and to actually
Who songs at an appropriate volume would risk waking her.  In my case, the
song I select is usually relevant to the Subject (at least tangentially).

And John, thanks again for the ticket to see Mr. Entwistle in Chicago.  I
missed half the show, but given that I may not see him again on this tour,
half is definitely better than not at all!

Rich B.