Re: Post Moon Who

Chris Hinkle wrote:

>I agree with your assertion that
>WBN was their last great one,
>but I don't get what you mean
>by full circle.
>Can you explain?

   Basically, what Roger meant was that the Who could not come up
with anything different than what they had already done. Not only has
Roger used that analogy, but Pete has, also.
   As I said, I'm glad they did Who By Numbers, Face Dances, and It's
Hard, and there are some great moments on each of those albums. But
for me, the Who By Numbers was the last GREAT one, IMHO. Kenney Jones
takes a lot of criticism on the Digest, but I don't think he was the
reason for any decline. (Just my opinion).

                                                                 John