Re: no life

> a nice person, who has posted
>something to the list, and nobody responded. As a result, the person had
>mixed feelings about the people here, etc, etc. I encouraged this nice person
>to continue posting as he/she will find a "nitche" in the new neiborhood...

Now, I would like to say here and now, to any lurkers or one time posters
who don't recieve a lot of attention: you're not being ignored. Please don't
take offense if you post something and don't get an answer. I can't speak
for others, but I get something like 20 messages at a time from the Digest,
and simply cannot respond to all that I might like to. Time, you know. So I
pick the two or three most important (to me), and say my piece.
Please don't get discouraged, though. Eventually, you will get into a
"conversation" or debate. Computer conversations are like that; the first
time I didn't get an answer back (EMail) during a discussion I was a bit put
off, but have since realized that the conversation must end sometime, and
someone has to stop. It doesn't mean that they are no longer interested or
whatever.
So...hang with us and try again! You might try posting something that will
cause a bit of discussion...a few days on the Digest should give you enough
direction there.

            Cheers                             ML